*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318541-My-beautiful-hair-is-gone
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#318541 added December 18, 2004 at 2:19am
Restrictions: None
My beautiful hair is gone...
Today SSSUUUCCCKKKEEEDDD! It started off with my Mum picking me up to get a haircut. Not my idea of fun, but definately hers. My idea was to still keep the ponytail. Her idea was to cut it all off. Guess who won that battle. I just have to say that Robert is one of the nicest barbers I have met so far. He wasn't going to cut my hair until I said it was ok. My mum just kept on badgering and pestering that I finally just gave in. I'll know not to make that mistake again. I was literally tearing up in the barber chair as all my hair was cut off. After it was done, I went outside and bawled my eyes out. The one thing that I loved about myself more than anything was my hair. It was so silky smooth and smelled amazing. Now it absolutely sucks. It's down to my eyes instead of to my shoulders, I mean, what the fuck? My hair grows so slow that it'll get back to it's regular length in about 8 months. It fucking sucks. Atleast my Mum feels so bad about it that she said she'll never bug me about getting another haircut again. Sucks that I'll have to wear a hat for a long ass time. I seriously am embarassed of my hair right now. I look like the little twerp I was in Junior year of highschool.

Other than that, rough outline of what happened today. Sills came home. Gave my poem I wrote to Althea. Bought some more Christmas gifts. Hung out at my house and watched Venture Brothers. Drove to 711 and almost started a fight with two idiots from highschool. Talked to Tara online and made plans for the begining of February (I get to paint statues!). That's pretty much it.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318541-My-beautiful-hair-is-gone