*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318157-You-know-what-sucks
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#318157 added December 15, 2004 at 7:45am
Restrictions: None
You know what sucks?
Don't you hate it when you write out a really nice journal entry about someone you want to kill and then BAM! Fucking gone. So here I go to start it over.

I was ringing today and got to thinking. I love giving cashiers exact change. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and I feel like the cashier appreciates me for doing that. I mean, hell, he doesn't have to count back any change. He should love me for that. But when I'm the cashier and someone gives me exact change, I fucking hate it. Some dipshit is trying to count out $4.89 with pennies when I can see there's a $5 bill sticking out of his wallet and people behind him are getting impatient, the lines just keep growing and growing, but he's just off in his own little world thinking he's all high and mighty doing me some favor by counting his change up slowly and you just want to punch the fucker in the face so you can move on with the other customers. Assholes, really.

So last night was fucking terrible. Let me tell you about this bagger named Dan. He's a fucking asshole how is the dumbest shit on earth. I can't imagine how he is still employed here. It must be like Survivor and he won the Immunity challenge. He comes and goes as he pleases, slacks off whenever he can (which is always) and whatever job you give him, he fucks it up. I mean, c'mon, what the fuck? Anyways, I send him on carriages around 8:45 and tell him that instead of bringing all the carriages in, he needs to put them all on the sidewalk and take all of the carriages out. Carpet cleaners are coming in. So, I let him do his little thing and go back and check on him at 9:25. The lot is a fucking mess, carriages everywhere. The only carriages that were nice and neat on the sidewalk were the ones that he took from inside the building. I was absolutely ripshit. What fucking shithead can't follow directions like that. Plus on top of that, he was nowhere to be found. NOWHERE! That's it you fucking dolt, your ass is fired. So I left a nice little love not to Doris about how much of a fucking retard this kid is. Hopefully, since this is the 6th time I've written the asshole up, something will be done. Luckily Ashton came in and I paid him to do the carriages for me. Phew!

Anyways, me, Ashton, and Jamie went to my house and talked about the band we're putting together. It's gonna be sweet and should be entering it's first stages of getting groundwork together soon.

Talked to Kim today, Vinny was there too and he didn't seem to be giving me the death stare as usual. Maybe he did though when I wasn't looking, most likely.

Bowling was shitty on Monday 73,86,70 with 81 average. Looks like my average is taking another beating. But on the bright side. I have once again kicked off myself from the 4th place highscore board. Instead of it being 120 million, it's around 134 million. I fucking rule!

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318157-You-know-what-sucks