*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317564-Truly-Madly-Deeply
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#317564 added December 11, 2004 at 4:19am
Restrictions: None
Truly Madly Deeply
Well, work at 11:30 today. I was actually up in time for it. Not enough time for a shower though, but hey, can't have everything. Pretty slow day overall. Nothing fun happened except I sang "No Place Like Home for The Holidays" almost all day. Christine thinks that I don't have a career, hehe.

After work, I was supposed to get a call from Sam, but didn't cause she's a loser (just kidding). Then I got a call from Andrea. I said I would call her back in a sec, but she turned her phone off. Then Cara called Jamie and she came over for a bit. Good to see her as always even though it was brief. Andrea called back and told us to go to the play at the school.

Usually, I'm not one to go to plays. I'd much rather be sitting here playing World of Warcraft, but I decided against that and went with Jamie. Let me just say, the play fucking rocked. It was called Blood Brothers and was absolutely amazing. Thank you Andrea for making me come. Also, I could've sworn the girl playing the lead role was the same girl from Booksmith I hit on, but apparently it isn't. They look almost the same though, very weird.

After that I just played my game and had a grand old time. Now to bed so I can work. For some reason I thought I had Saturday off. My hours are all screwed up next week, but atleast I get Friday and Saturday off. I don't think that's ever happened. Gonna be sweet.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317564-Truly-Madly-Deeply