*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317184-Interesting
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#317184 added December 8, 2004 at 8:16pm
Restrictions: None
Interesting
I find it ever so interesting that out of hundreds of online journal providers and hundreds of thousands of online journal users, my journal was somehow found....without my screen name. More interesting? Simply that I am expected to believe that.

I will start off with an apology to Ronzel (who's name I probably miss spelled....but trying to short cut is what got me in trouble in the first place....). Ronzel, I am sorry for the nickname reference. More so sorry that you ever had to know about it....and very very sorry that you probably think I chose that nickname. I didn't. As I explained to Chalanna....it was a nickname created by someone else for lack of remembering your name. You will never again be referred to as that. You have my word on that.

As far as the rest of you out there reading my journal, but not telling me you are doing so....just do me a favor and keep it in mind that this is my journal, and it is my venting vessel. I have it so that I can safetly post whatever I choose to. I don't lie- it's the truth.... but from my perspective. Please keep that in mind, and may anything I write never again come back to bite me in the rear.

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317184-Interesting