*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314623-Thats-just-great
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#314623 added November 17, 2004 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
That's just great
Went to karate for three hours last night. Arrived with the stitchless face looking all pink and healthy and left with the scar looking purple in one corner, like a blood blister.

Well, that's just fucking great.

Came home after, iced my face and my knee. Neither was better for it, unfortunately. Guess I'm just going to have to rely on pan makeup for now.

There's a new girl in karate and I hates her. That's probably not a very nice attitude to take, but I do. One of those people who comes into class and tells them that at one time she had a black belt and was a dancer and this-and-that-how-great-am-?-blahblahblah. Black belt creed includes MODESTY, girlfriend, get the fuck over yourself already. She really, really likes talking about herself.

It's not helping watching the flirting going on between CPI and herself. It made me seriously nauseous.


© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314623-Thats-just-great