*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314058-Wow
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#314058 added November 12, 2004 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Wow
Ok, get this. I'm talking with the Pepsi Guy today and he says he's 19. This guy is jacked beyond belief and looks like he's in his mid-20's atleast. So first off, he starts going on about he can get any girl in this store in bed. He says that he could get Lindsey by the end of the night. Apparently he doesn't know Lindsey because I wasn't impressed. It doesn't seem too hard of a task, heh.

Anyways, then he asked Anthony how much he makes. He said $7.25 and he goes, "Shit man! I make TRIPLE that!" A Pepsi stocker making $21 an hour? Now that's a lie if I ever heard one or else I'm in the wrong business. He also raved about his car. "I put 8G's into my car! It has 3 TV's! My rims cost $2500!" Why do you need 3 TV's in your car? Why do you need one? Do you have 3 kids and they all need their seperate TV's? I mean, what the fuck is up with that? Rims for $2500? What the hell? What is the point of rims on your car? I can think of plenty of better things to do with $2500 then spend it on making my wheels look shiny. One thing he could've done is give it to ME! When we asked to see it, he said he didn't bring it today...he brought the company car...what? Try to stay with me on this one, but you have a company car and you make $21 an hour...and your job is to stock Pepsi? Bull Fucking Shit.

Although an hour later, he showed Anthony his car and said he took the rims off because he thought it was going to snow. So...you took the rims...off your...company...car...?

How bad of a liar can you be? It hurts my head to think about why people make up shit like this and then they can't remember what they've said so make themselve look critically retard. I mean, I thought Jamie was bad until I met Mike Mansfield. Then I can't believe he was topped by this Pepsi Guy. It never ceases to amaze me. Everytime you think you have found the dumbest person alive, another one comes stumbling along which makes the first one look like a rocket scientist. Man, I hate people.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/314058-Wow