*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313921-Gossip-pt-2
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#313921 added November 11, 2004 at 1:21pm
Restrictions: None
Gossip pt 2
Okay- so after 2 intense meetings, and hearing the digital recording of the call Nikki made, we have come to the conclusion that Donna, Joshua's mother added the part about the work-related issue being a comment from Nikki's and my supervisor. Nicole did not say that, at any point during the call. She did say that I was going to get fired, and she made the comments about the family-related issue. But she said it all came from training class. Which means I would have said it. Like I'm going to tell a classroom full of people that "i'm in toruble for them finding pornography on my computer 3 times." Sure- don't we all do that? Aside from Nicole, I'm unsure who does. But I will say this much- I am washing my hands of Joshua's mother. She can rot wherever she pleases as far as I am concerned. And as much as I love her son, he can go with her if he doesn't believe me. Which- I wouldn't be surprised if he takes what his mom says for the truth. I didn't suspect that she added in things to make it more dramatic. But, I heard with my own ears today, and she did add it in.

Now Nicole is being all nasty to me, as if I did something wrong. But I didn't.....I had no part in her web of lies, and I'm not going to sit here and feel bad about something I didn't do. And as far as everyone else? Yeah- I feel horrible about what was said about Larry, Joshua's dad. Because he doesn't deserve that. And I shouldn't have to be the one to make it right, but I'm going to have to find a way. Why? Because I don't want him to think about me in such a negative way. Especially when I did nothing wrong.

And why the hell would Nicole need to share my business with anyone else anyway? Who is she to talk about me??

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313921-Gossip-pt-2