*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313777-Gossip
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#313777 added November 10, 2004 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Gossip
Gossip:

-Rumor of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.
-A person who habitually spreads intimate or private rumors or facts without the knowledge of the person(s) involved.

Gossip. That is what certain people entertain...for whatever reason. My personal definition of gossip has always been "Something of a negative nature that is said behind someone's back without the courage to say it to their face." Well, I've had this fully pulled on me, and I'm done with it.

Nicole, a friend of Joshua's mother, works with me. She takes credit for getting me my job....honestly? She did get my foot in the door, but I've kept the job, and moved up. And with Sprint, we all know that it isn't that easy. So anyway, she called Joshua's mother yesterday and told her that I said that "Joshua's father is a spineless jelly fish (paraphrased) who didn't stand up to his mom, so his mom and grandma had to raise him according to the teachings of Dr Phil and Oprah." That is paraphrased. She also shared "Beckie better watch her back, because my supervisor told me that this is the third time she's been caught with porn on her work computer, so she's about to get fired." Which is a crock of crap. And she shared that I was at an underage drinking party on Friday. Which I was, but I didn't know that when I went there, and I stayed, did NOT drink, and drove the kids home. So sue me for trying to prevent people from drinking and driving. Go ahead. Bring it on. I'm not ashamed of that.

I never said that about Joshua's dad,and I wouldn't. I respect him so much- I would never say that. Not about him. As far as the work thing? Yep- they train all of us for promotional positions, a pay someone to fill in for that while we are in training so they can let us go. At least that's what the supervisor who I called last night said. :) So there is going to be a meeting and this is going to be all done with.

As for me personally? I'm moving out. As soon as possible. The only way I would loose my job is if they roll their eyes and let us both go to save the bother. And if I get fired, I go home at Thanksgiving, and I won't be back. That's how it's going to be. But if I keep my job, I'm moving out anyway, and into someone else's house. Where you ask? Does it matter? Nope. I'm going to need my space, and I don't care to say where I'll be. Funny...last night, I woke up right after Joshua came home, and he was whispering on the phone. So I got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen, didn't stop to listen, just walked, and I heard hims saying "Yeah, she's moving out." "No, I don't know...she won't tell me. I mean, I think I know, but I'm not going to say because I'm not sure." Well good luck with that guy.

Okay- so that's the plan. And if this is his "friend" that is going to move into my house....enjoy my bed. It'll be great. He really is a great lover. :)

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313777-Gossip