*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313449-Lost-that-loving-feeling
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#313449 added November 8, 2004 at 8:47am
Restrictions: None
Lost that loving feeling
Maybe I am being a little paranoid, but I will let you be the judge.

Two weeks ago Mr. Romeo and I both had rather busy weeks, but I made it a point and called him twice and emailed him once or twice. We had planned to meet for the first time last Thursday. With things going on in the office I was going to have to work a little late, but would still be able to make the date. Unfortunately, he also had something going on with his company and was unable to make it. On Wednesday, through email, he said he would call me Thursday night. It is now Monday morning and I have not received a phone call or email from him. I understand being busy and don't expect anyone to call me every minute they have; however, if you say you are going to call I do expect to hear from you either the day you say you will call or at least by the next day. Not to mention prior to two weeks ago he would call me two or three times a week and we'd email during the week.

Maybe Match is working better for him and he found someone else? Not gonna make a big deal of it, kinda hard to totally fall for a voice or writing style without meeting the face behind it.

Should my suspiicions be wrong, I will let ya know! *Smile*

© Copyright 2004 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/313449-Lost-that-loving-feeling