*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312868-Fate-or-Coincidence
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#312868 added November 3, 2004 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
Fate or Coincidence?
For all of you who have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for an update on Mr. Romeo, here it is.

After talking to him since the middle of September our schedules finally agreed with freedom on Thursday, November 4th. Sad, yes I know. Dinner was planned (was is correct, you'll see in a minute) for 5pm at an Italian restaurant near my house and his work. We had not planned anything after dinner as we figured we would just go with what we felt like doing at the moment...spontanious side of us I guess! *Smile*

Here comes the not so happy part, but first I need to give you a brief background of my job. Stop complaining, I said it would be brief. I work for Jack and work with Maureen, Naunie and Laura. That is it...very small!! Anyway, Maureen and Naunie are sisters and over the weekend their father passed away. While they are out of the office Jack has asked that I work until 4:30 in case he has any last minute things to go out for the day. Oh, I typically leave at 4pm each day.

Now back to the story. Knowing I may be a little late for dinner tomorrow I sent Mr. Romeo an email this morning letting him know since I knew I'd be out tonight...it is my mom's birthday and we shall be celebrating!! *Smile* I just went to check my email a few minutes ago and surprisingly he replied. I say surprisingly because he doesn't sit at his desk until the very end of the day. He was laughing because he went to send me an email and noticed I had beat him to it. His company also had a death this week and he will need to cover someone's position; however, that position is 1 1/2 hours away from where his office is and where I live not to mention he will be working a later shift. So, as you can guess...our FIRST date is once again post-poned.

He was cute though. He tried comforting me saying he doesn't believe it is a sign or fate that we keep post-poning our date and that he hoped I didn't hate him...too much.

Hopefully when I report on the status of Mr. Romeo next week it will be AFTER I have actually seen him in person!! *Smile*



© Copyright 2004 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312868-Fate-or-Coincidence