*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312526-One-Bitch-one-Dick
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#312526 added November 1, 2004 at 5:22am
Restrictions: None
One Bitch, one Dick
Alright, so this day started out awesome. Halloween, boo ya! Here's my costume for work: Ninja Turtles costume child size, Half of my pirate costume from when I went on an adventure to the South Shore Plaza, orange and black pantyhose, a monster glove, a sparring glove, and hippy sunglasses. You could see my junk like nobody's business, it was awesome. Andrea thought I stuffed, silly Andrea.

Anyways, I had to deal with this dumb bitch about her receipt. She thought she was overcharged $25 when she wasn't. I was the only one who saw it! Andrea, Anthony, and Doris all thought she was overcharged. I'll repeat that...the service desk girl, a veteran service desk guy, and a MANAGER, all thought she was overcharged. Am I the only one that was thinking clearly?

What happened was that Kenny was an idiot on register and activated a gift card she was trying to buy and then used the gift card that was just activated to pay for the gift card. Sounds confusing, eh? Anyways, I solved the problem by just activating another gift card because the other one was already used. Anyways, the lady thought she was double charged for the gift card cause it appeared twice on her receipt. Also, her total tender was $97.55 when it should have been $72.55. I tried explaining to her that the $25 extra was from the gift card she used for payment and she refused to believe that she used one. I told her that Kenny used it without her knowing basically, but it was used to get that total. She kept screaming at me saying that I was a disgrace and that she needed to leave and I should just give her the money, but I kept on it because I know I was right. I had to convince Doris that I was right because she thought I over charged her. Then when the whole mess was settled and I was about to snap at her for screaming at me for a good 15 minutes, there was no sorry, there was a "Thanks for being so persistant." What the FUCK is THAT? Thank you little fucking bitch for being a blow hard, I ought to fucking shove her ass into the freezer for stressing me out over literally NOTHING! The only good thing is that I ruined her shit, but still, she was a fucking bitch about it.

So, I come home and me, Ashton, Danielle, Angie, and Jamie go out for adventure. And what an adventure it was! That was the most adrenaline filled night I've had in the longest time. Anyways, after I dropped off Ashton and Angie, I dirve with Jamie to 711, but as we're driving by Kindercare, we get pulled over by Officer Fucking DICK. He was a true dick, accusing us of starting fires, telling us to get off the streets, and apparently asking cops for cough drops is grounds for being a wise-ass. What the fuck? Me and Jamie did have our fun though. When he gave our ID's back, we were playing in the car "Breakin' the Law" by Judas Priest. So awesome.

Anyways, that ended the night, so so so sooooo good.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312526-One-Bitch-one-Dick