*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312035-I-think-Im-just-happy
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#312035 added October 28, 2004 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
I think I'm just happy...
Woke up to Kim and Christine today, that was a ton of fun. We pretty much just played with my dogs and listened to Dennis Leary. Then we went over to Stop and Shop so Christine could fill out an application. I haven't been to Stop and Shop that early since...has to have been a month.

Got my bank thing all settled now. Xtra Mart Mobil in Whitman double charged me for gas. Well, they charged me for gas and then charged me for diesel. THat's all fixed now. Anyways, after that I head off to work.

It only took me a few minutes to realize that a ton of people were PISSED today. Bob Richards looked angry. Doris looked upset. Maria looked pretty sad. Then I got the most horrible news in the world. Hopefully it isn't true. The official word comes out tomorrow.

Rest of the night was pretty boring. Just making everything in tip top shape for tomorrow. Returns were fucking crazy, five or so carriages, still didn't get them done. Had one full carriage left.

Nothing too much else has happened today. Oh, except this. There's this team called "The Red Sox" and they won the World Series! I can't believe it! I mean, Red Sox? What the hell kind of a team name is that? Who's in charge of all this? :)

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/312035-I-think-Im-just-happy