*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311557-You-know-the-drill
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#311557 added October 23, 2004 at 4:43am
Restrictions: None
You know the drill
Dammit! No strip Halo with Lindsey or anyone for that matter. Oh well, better off to wait for a school vacation so we can use Ashton's house on a weeknight. Very very slow day today. Got a visit from Colby. Apparently he was in Vermont for awhile. Hehe, he asked me if I was dating Cathy and I just said that she would never hook up with me. After that I lounged around and got a call from Jamie. Me and him went to the mall and didn't do too much. Went to Stop and Shop to talk to Kim for a bit. Went to see "The Grudge." Had some scary parts, but you can't really follow the storyline. Definately not as good as The Ring. That movie was fucking golden. Speaking of Golden Movies. Rented Terminator 2 and The Blues Brothers. Watched Terminator 2 first with Jamie and Kristy. Always an awesome movie. That was basically all that happened today.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311557-You-know-the-drill