*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311456-Passing-time
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#311456 added December 8, 2004 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
Passing time
So yesterday was a really hard day. Our corner at work where I sit, has dwindled down so much. There aren't many left, and I am soooo sad. It was hard to watch them be escorted out yesterday. These girls have babies, they need their jobs. Yes, they were in the wrong...but it was still hard.

Then I went to do the photo shoot for Chalanna. It was okay I guess. She was telling me who I am, and how I present myself. so do it that way. And in reality, all it did was make me uncomfortable because I wasn't being myself. So Joshua had to say Scrotum a few times, and then I was okay. Sad, eh?

Speaking of Joshua....it's been a trial with him lately. He is annoying me to no end, and I might, just might have to slip him some black eyed peas or something. It makes me cry....I'm so sad. He "tries," I "try," and it never helps.

Can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving. I really do need to. I miss everyone, and my daddy wants me to go back. And stay. I know if I told my sister I wanted to go home, she would buy me a one way ticket. And that would be that. And I have a place to live....for not a bad price. But then there is the fact that I wouldn't have my own vehicle, and the RM to be has a job....so I couldn't get to and from work.... grr.

Anyway, please keep that in your prayers. Have a great weekend!

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/311456-Passing-time