*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310730-11-days-later
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#310730 added October 17, 2004 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
11 days later
Yeah, back on track now. Ok, so the breakup with Melissa went fucking sweet. First let me start off, she called about 5 minutes after I posted the las entry. We planned to hang out the next night. That was our 3 week anniversary. I was scared shitless going over to pick her up, I can't remember when I was so scared. Couldn't have been Justin's words "You break her heart, I break your head open." scaring me, nah, not that. Anyways, I pull ut the dreaded, "We have to talk..." and I say that I don't think things are working out. The best thing happens then. She agrees! It was the simplest break up ever. We both just decided that we should call it quits and be friends, fuck yeah! After that, Me, Jamie, Ashton, and Melissa all go back for a round of Strip Halo. It was a good old time. Funniest thing of the night. Ashton (naked) beating up Jamie (naked) while me and Melissa (naked) watched and laughed. Good times, good times.

Anyways, after Melissa, I started developing a big crush for Cathy. I've pretty much always had a crush on her, but now it was stronger. I thought things were going pretty decent until Jamie told me a few things. Pretty much everything pointed to "no chance in hell" between me and Cathy. Oh well, maybe next time. Also that night I found out that we had another Strip Halo. This time Lauren, Ashton's ex, was the girl. Lots and lots of fun. I still can't see how a girl can be embarassed to be naked when she is in a room with 3 naked guys. Boggles the mind.

Skip ahead until today. Sills wanted me to come to Friday's with him, Christine, Kim, Vinny, and a few others. Me and Sills thought it was a great idea because Vinny hates me for no reason. So ofcourse I agreed. Anyways, I woke up this morning (2:30pm)and Chris told me he was going to lunch/dinner with Mum. I wanted to come and got ready and went to see Mum's new apartment (fucking kick ass) and steak tips at Hill Top Steak House. Amazing. I didn't have my phone on me and realized I was supposed to meet up with Sills.

I get home and I have 28 missed calls, 8 voicemails, and 4 text messages. Stop and Shop was looking for me to come in, Sills was looking for me, Jamie was looking for me, Derek (Halo loser)was looking for me, and Ashton was looking for me just because everyone called him looking for me. Even Stop and Shop called him looking for me. So apparently the world went to shit when I was gone for not even one day. Anyways, I met up with the group (Which was now Sills, Christine, Kim, Vinny, Jamie, Danielle, Maggie, Cathy, Mario, some other guy, Angie, Ashton, and Jenny. Kim and vinny left almost immediately after we got seated. We had good times though. We played spin the cellphone. I kissed Jenny 3 times. She's pretty cute. Anyways, after that we went back to Sills's house and watched TV pretty much. It was a good time. Me and Jenny sat intertwined. Danielle farted on my face 3 times, and we pretty much had a normal evening at Sills's. When Jenny left I ran to get her screen name so we could maybe hang out again. Hopefully that happens.

Now it is about 2:30, and I have work in 6 and a half hours.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/310730-11-days-later