*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309338-Well-thats-new
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#309338 added October 6, 2004 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Well that's new
Ok, a few things. You know about that whole breaking up with Melissa deal? I think it might've already happened, hehe. So tonight is the third night in a row that Melissa hasn't called me, not that I care so much, but I thought she did. Also, last night my friend Jamie said he saw Melissa with another guy at the mall and when Jamie talked to her she was uneasy with the mention of my name. From past experiences, one would get the idea that I'm way too trusting of signifigant others. I had all the reason in the world to believe Kim was cheating on me, but I just knew she wouldn't. But there's something different with Melissa. I don't fully trust her loyalty.

I think it's kinda funny how she hasn't called me, I wanted to talk to her about her dropping out of highschool and me breaking up with her if she did and the situation resolved itself. Now it looks like the same thing. If she never calls me again, everything will be peachy keen. She is definately different from all my past girlfriends. I love them all and would do pretty much anything within reason to make them happy. I don't have that feeling with her. Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be.

Second note today: I had to cover the service desk because Andrea called in. That was a whole lot of fun. I let Nicole run the front, hung a sign saying Western Union was down, and kicked back and relaxed. The night went pretty smooth except for a few rushes. Me and Nicole get together pretty good, so things were fine.

Got an e-mail saying that this publishing company is trying to sign my book with them, kinda interesting since I don't have a book, but this is the second time they've tried to contact me, very interesting. I think I'll write a note back and talk with them for a bit. See what happens.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309338-Well-thats-new