*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309024-Might-as-well
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#309024 added October 5, 2004 at 4:43am
Restrictions: None
Might as well
Been awhile. Bowling today got a 89,78,74, avg 82. Looks like it's going down.
Thoughts for the day:

When your girlfriend gets drunk more often than you and has been incapable of seeing you for that reason more than twice in under three weeks, I think that means she's got to go.

I can make fun of Vinny all I want as long as he still hates me for dating Kim.

Sherrie is very very cute.

Jay is not good at rigging explosives.

Telling your boyfriend you got "so fucking high today" is not the smartest thing in the book. Neither is telling him that your friend told you he loves you and tried to kiss you. Kinda makes ya think.

What's with this election controversey shit? Everyone knows that Bush is going to win. It's a no-brainer.

I want to be single again, but it's really hard to try and break up with someone who's pretty infatuated with you. Though I'm not being so romantic anymore, so hopefully that helps. I have plenty of reason to break up with her. First off, she's 16. Being three years younger than me is just not a good thing. Second, she hates school and was going to drop out. Can't be with a girl that has no ambition. Third, way too many times she's been drunk and/or stoned when we see each other. Hehe, I think it's funny though how I went from Kim, who is so uptight about school, drugs, sex, and alcohol, to Melissa who is the epitomy of everything Kim hates. Where is the fucking middle? I need a girl like that. We'll see what happens. My next entry will probably be about me being single because it'll be awhile till I write another one. I can almost guarentee me and Melissa won't make the 1 month mark.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/309024-Might-as-well