*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/307911-What-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-my-computer
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#307911 added September 27, 2004 at 4:55am
Restrictions: None
What the fuck is wrong with my computer?
Why can't my computer stay online for more than two fucking days without going apeshit and killing itself? I swear, if computers were people, mine would be legally rearded. I'd have to beat it every day just to keep it from fucking up so much. I don't know, it just really pisses me off that my computer royally sucks again. I should just save up and buy a new one. That would come in handy. Especially with the new games that are coming out where you need a crazy super computer to work it. So fuck you old computer. Your music, porn, and seinfeld episodes now all suck.

Now that that's out of the way, here's what's going on in my neck of the woods. Things between me and Melissa have been going fine except for one problem. She wants to drop out of highschool. I don't care about her smoking or drinking, I don't care about what she looks like. I think she's beautiful and amazing the way she is, but that one little deail is not going to work out. I can't be with someone with no ambition. If she drops out of highschool, then I'll have to break up with her. She just doesn't realize that her life will be completely fucked if she drops out. Going to college is another story. If you feel like it, get a degree and maybe you can make some more money, but a diploma is almost MANDATORY. You need a high school diploma if you want a job hgher than say a gas station attendant. Sure, it'll be fun for awhile, but after paying rent for the first month, you'd begin to wonder how many times you have to whore yourself out in a day to cover next month's rent.

I'll be with Melissa with whatever she chooses, but as a bofriend, friend, or neither is up to her.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/307911-What-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-my-computer