*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305411-Eventful
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#305411 added September 7, 2004 at 3:07am
Restrictions: None
Eventful
Ok, let's just forget the past few days or weeks I haven't written in this and move right along. Today started out very slow. Slept in till about 4 and then decided that I needed to fix my car window finally. Now I'm waiting on a part from Germany that costs me $4. Went to Squires afterwards with my dad and we ate the best steak tips of my life. Oh so good.

Afterwards, me, Jay, Ashton, Cathy, and Maggie went to see Napoleon Dynamite. That was the worst movie ever seen. It had some funny parts, but nothing good enough to actually say anything nice about the movie. Then I went to drive Cathy home. Got there and told her mum she was going to Maggie's house and off we went to stop at Maggie's and then have a fun night. Went to my house to meet up with Danielle and then Brenda called Cathy....I swear Cathy almost shit her pants. She didn't even answer and we drove like the wind to Maggie's house again. Brenda called me and asked to speak to Cathy and I said that Cathy wasn't with me and she didn't believe me. I told her that I wasn't hiding anything and that I left Cathy with Maggie in her car. She was pretty pissed and called Cathy again. This time she answered and there was some yelling. Right when we got Maggie's house, Brenda tried to call Cathy on her shit and said to call from Maggie's house phone. Tada! Am I god or what?

Went to pick up Ashton then and then Jamie. I missed the turn acrpss the street from Jamie's house which I'm supposed to park at and a Statie zooms right up next to me. Asking me what I was doing. I say turning around and he keeps asking me questions. Then he gets out of his car and comes over and starts yelling at me. I mean, what the fuck? I didn't do anything wrong. He starts critizing me because I don't know the roads in Norwell. Go fuck yourself buddy. I highly doubt you, being all powerful 14 year veteran know every road in Massachusetts. So then he throws his license down behind my seat cause he's just that cool. What a little fucking bitch. So now tomorrow I'm calling the State Police Barracks. If they give me the same shit they gave me last time, I'm just going to snap. Don't know where you're fucking troopers are? So you just have fucking nutbags running around with guns? Go fuck yourself.

After that event, went to the Mobil to visit the goth girl and the Mobil guy. Goth girl wasn't there! I was kinda hoping she would be there. Found out her name though, Melissa. I was kind of thinking it was that. But more thinking it would've been a Danielle or a Jess. Possibly a Crystal or a Destiny. But Melissa is good. The Mobil guy, Justin, said that she was hoping we'd stop by. Nice! I'll have to go down tomorrow to see if anything is going on. Hopefully I'll see her.

Anyways, that was my night. Talked to Danielle for awhile and then came in here and wrote this.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/305411-Eventful