*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/304881-I-dont-need-no-stiking-title
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#304881 added September 2, 2004 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
I don't need no stiking title
Let me begin with Grace for the moment:

Governed By Love
In Christ we are set free by the blood of his death, and so we have forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 1:7

Jesus spoke of freedom:the type of freedon that comes not through power but through submission. Not through control but through surrender. Not through possessions but through open hands.

God wants to emancipate his people, he wants to set them free. He wants his people to be not slaves but sons. He wants them governed not by law, but by love.

We have been liberated from our own guilt and our own legalism. We have the freedom to pray and the freedom to love the God of our heart. And we have been forgiven by the only one who could condem us. We are truly free! ~Walking with the Savior



I wanted to type that in here, because this morning, I read it, and it busted my heart. Liberated? Freedom to love our God? Forgiveness? Awesome..... Truly awesome.

It's been a long few weeks my friends. Emotional ups and downs like you wouldn't believe. I got to see my family, feel loved, go to a real lake with a real beach, eat at Tim Horton's, spent some precious time with Patrick, and some very much needed time wiht my family. It was awesome. Then I came back here, much to my "druthers" and my world hasn't been the same since then. I've become a tearful person, not working like I don't need the moeny, loving like I'm not going to be hurt, and definatly dancing like the whole world is watching. I feel broken. My mom says my spirit is broken, and that's sad.

I don't want to go into detail right now....it's too fresh and new to talk about....but I am hurting....and I would love it if you guys can pray for me.

Thanks.

Beckie

Am I at the point of no improvement, what of the death I still dwell in? I try to excell, but I feel no movement, can I be free from the unreleaseable sin?

Never under estiamte my Jesus. You're telling me that there's no hope, I'm telling you you're wrong, never under estimate my Jesus. When the world around you crumbles, He will be strong He will be strong.

I throw up my hands, oh the impossibilities, frustrated and tired, where do I go from here? Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly, over coming my obstacle is over coming my fears.....

Never under estimate my Jesus, You're telling me that there's no hope, I'm telling you your wrong, never under estimate my Jesus, when the world around my crumbles, He will be strong He will be strong.

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/304881-I-dont-need-no-stiking-title