*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302118
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#302118 added September 10, 2005 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Allurya
*Flower1* *Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower6* *Flower3* Princess Allurya here. I have the nicest grandmother around even though she is the Queen Amanda. Grandma was a blonde and I have black hair like my mother Princess Elizabeth did. My great grandmother Princess Athena was a blonde and my great aunt Arabella was a red head. Her, you didn't mess with. They tell me she was rough but beautiful. My family of Princesses and Queens all started with the letter A except mother. She was Princess Elizabeth. I hear my father was a sailor and died at sea. Mother died in child birth. This is what I was told. I was almost sixteen and I heard two of the servants talking. My mother was married to a pirate and she and my father were captured. Father was hung and my mother went insane and was placed in the tower room and requested that the guard bring her a bottle of poison. He did, she drank it and that's how she died. I asked Grandma Amanda and she said it was a lie and she fired the two servant girls and exiled them to Wales. Grandma has never lied but her eyes tell me she was scared when I asked her about what I over heard. I heard her tell Grandpa, King Justin that she never wanted me to know the truth and she was crying. I am hurt and disappointed but I will never talk about this again.

I have my own secret. I was a highway man or should I say highway woman? I dressed up like a boy along with two young peasant boys, Simon and Terrance and we robbed the rich people and the peasants got all the riches from it. I did the highway man thing because the Countesses, Counts, Squires, Lords and Ladies were so mean to the peasants. This is how I got even with them. As a Princess, I had royalty and everything but the peasants, well, I felt sorry for them. Grandma and Grandpa were kind to the peasants but it wasn't enough. So, I became a highway man. We never got caught. I got shot in the wrist but it was a minor wound and Simon sewed it up for me. I'm glad we never got caught. I don't think Grandma and Grandpa would have set them free. They hung my father, the pirate. The King and Queen aren't as nice as I thought.

I married Prince Ryan McGuire of Ireland. I do love him and he is quite handsome. He was shocked when I told I was a highway man. A few minutes later he died laughing and made me promise never to do it again. I swore I wouldn't and I haven't done the highway man thing. My Prince and I live in Ireland and I feel like I have a fresh start. I didn't tell Ryan about my parents. That secret will stay a secret. It's dead and buried like my parents.

Prince Ryan and I have two boys: Prince Everett and Prince Rowling. We have a daughter Princess Sapphire. She has red hair and she is a treasure. Of course, I love my sons, too. Sapphire is quite the lady. She rides around on a unicorn in the meadows. My daughter and I are the only ones who know about the land of the unicorns. Noone is allowed to enter unless you truly love unicorns. They must be protected at all costs. I have a happy life and Sapphire and the boys are happy as well. My in-laws are in failing health and it looks like Ryan and I will be King and Queen soon. I hope we are up to the challenge. We will need to train our children as well for their roles as King and Queen someday. I do miss England but my life is in Ireland with my Prince and children.
** Image ID #988325 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1007296 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2005 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/302118