*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301887-The-Kindness-Bug
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#301887 added August 12, 2004 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
The Kindness Bug
I have to get up early because Mitchell, (my son), and I are going canoeing and camping. I'm looking forward to it as the National Park where we're going has always been one of my favourites. We're hoping to camp at one of their island sites. Our very own island miles from anyone else. This time I'm making sure our flashlights are working properly. One time the three of us camped at one of their backcountry sites and hiked the 2 or 3 miles back to the carpark to go watch something at an outdoor theatre after dark. On the return hike to our campsite my flashlight failed. Luckily there was some moonlight to follow the trail with but the smaller trail that lead off from the main trail to our campsite was rather tricky to find.

Okay...now for the real purpose of this entry. As always I'll probably be a bit longwinded so please bear with me.

I often hangout at "Invalid Item, (it keeps me from wandering aimlessly around this site). I recently bid on tiredartist's item she has up for auction. The thing was I needed another 41 GPs to beat the current high bid so I decided to go for the 50 GPs the Storymaster shells out for rating and reviewing items. My good Aussie mate, nessy...(or as I usually call her...Bug)...then decided to get into a bidding war with me over tired's item. At 50 GPs a pop I was finding it hard to keep up my reviewing with her bids. That's when tired told me about the AutoReward GPs. That's what I've been doing lately...reviewing for GPs. (I feel so cheap)

Anyhoo...It just so happened two of the people I recently reviewd turned out to be very special people. I REALLY mean that. Both of these are super special people. Not only did Dreams - Anon, who are you? write a very interesting item but I got 300 GPs for reviewing it. What really made Dreams stand out was I later recieved ANOTHER 300 GPs from her despite the fact she had written in her port bio...

"I am active member on this site but can not afford my own upgrade. If you can help please check out "Can You HANDLE It?" ("Can You HANDLE It?" is Dream's item to raise GPs for worthy causes here)

Another person, Zaring , it turns out kindly upgrades worthy people. A quick email from me and the next thing I know, Dreams is upgraded for the next six months! (3 from Texasranger and 3 from the convention pirates I believe) Zaring also has this item..."Invalid Item...which raises GPs to support upgrades and renewal of memberships. I think Gina is such a super person.

I just adore kind people.

Gary







"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2004 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301887-The-Kindness-Bug