*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301259-I-just-keep-forgetting
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#301259 added August 7, 2004 at 5:40am
Restrictions: None
I just keep forgetting
Well, I'm usually out till 5am and then I pass out until work, so that's the reason why I never update this.

The last week or so has actually been kind of stressful. Just things going on with women and such. Video games will save me from my misery.

Had a date with Kristin O'Brien which went pretty well, don't know what her deal is though. She said she had a lousy time when I treated her with the outmost respect. Crazy girls.

Don't know much else of anything going on earlier than today, so that's where I'll start. Stayed over Ashton's because we were experimenting with mixing energy drinks. We made a few that tasted really good. We'll become millionaires soon. Anyways, went to Quincy to get my car title in my name. That way it buys me time to not pay the insurance for my car. My dad said I needed a down payment, but it shouldn't be that much. Well, in 3 days I would need to pay the insurance which is $200. The down payment to get the car under my name is $522. What the fuck is that about? Fucking sucks.

Me and Ashton applied for a job at GameStop today. Sounds like a good time. After nearly 3 years, I return to that place to put in another application. Saw Kim and Maude in the mall today too. Maude is a really cute french girl that was in my english class back in junior year. I remember her being much taller though. I'll have to see if Kim wants to hang out and bring Maude along for a movie or something. Maybe some mini-golf. Should be a good time if I have money.

Anyways, it was Angie's birthday today and we threw her a little party. It went amazing. Me, Christine, and Jay took care of the food and decorating part. Me and Christine learned that icing stains and takes forever to get off your teeth, hehe. After the party, me and Ashton played a new game I got. Dungeons and Dragons' Heroes. It's pretty cool actually. Except for this one shopkeep who is jewing us out of all our money for shit. I hope we get to kill him later on.

Anyways, that's what happened today. Hopefully I'll get better at updating before I pass out.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/301259-I-just-keep-forgetting