*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299963-Cheating
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#299963 added July 27, 2004 at 1:24pm
Restrictions: None
Cheating
cheat ( P ) Pronunciation Key (cht)
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v. tr.
To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
To elude; escape: cheat death.

v. intr.
To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.


Why do people cheat? I don't get it. They cheat and then they lie about it, ultimatly waiting for the "perfect moment" to tell their significant other (in this case that's the type of cheating). Let me tell you something, speaking from direct experience, there is no perfect time to tell someone you've cheated. If you already have (which you should not) the only right time to disclose the information is immediatly following. But be smart people, just don't do it. Nothing good comes from it, no one benefits from it...believe me, I know.

I am so totally disgusted that people feel it necessary to do this. I don't get it. This person in particular....she knows better. Her first husband did it to her, she wanted to kill my ex husband when he did it to me.....and now she is doing it. And she tells her husband on their 5th anniversary, after she does not show up for the renewal of their vows in which everyone they know was there, waiting, while she was out with "him". I'm ticked. And I'm sick of it.

I guess I just don't get it. Marriage is forever...don't people know that? We shouldn't get married if we can't handle the concept of being with one person for the rest of our lives. I just don't get it.

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299963-Cheating