*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299313-Out-on-Tuesday-Unheard-of
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#299313 added July 21, 2004 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
Out on Tuesday? Unheard of!
We went to Streets last night after karate. It's a block from where CPI lives and they have $2 you-call-ems which we like since we all got paid last week and we is all BROKE already.

I went home, showered and then picked up Tiff, calling CPI, Brian and KrisM on the way there. KrisM was in for the night, but Brian and Bo were at the Lounge. After T, me, and CPI had a few drinks and a coupla shots at Streets, we headed to the Lounge which was only three blocks away. We we camp out on some sofas upstairs until Josh shows. We stay a bit longer, then T, me and CPI headed over to his place to do a shot he promised earlier in the night. Then we went home.

Doesn't sound exciting, but it was a rather informative night.

First, I make the dumb ass decision to bring up Jill in conversation with CPI and how she sooo had the Horn for him. Then he proceeds to tell me (NONONONO!!Don't tell me! Don't tell me!) that the time he was thinking about asking out MGK it was between asking out her or Jill and he'd decided on Jill, but she didn't show that Thursday so by default he asked out MGK.

Oi.

"Wow, I am really torn. Do I date THIS average looking, boring, snotty girl.... or do I go for THAT average looking boring, stuffy girl?" What the hell is up with that?

Then I got to see his apt. Old building. Cute place, small room, TWIN bed (yeesh), typical boy decor in sweat socks and hockey equipment.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299313-Out-on-Tuesday-Unheard-of