*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299134-Six-of-Clubs
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#299134 added July 22, 2004 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Six of Clubs
Today started out good. Colby woke me up around 12. We talked for awhile and then I drove him to Chad's house. It was good seeing him, hope he starts to straighten things out, but it looks like that's not high up on the priorities list.

Went to visit Danielle on her first day back which was good. She went on break and we ate ate Norwell House of Pizza and played some Rummy. Fantastic. She beat me, but that's ok, she's allowed to. After her break I finished up my game of Fallout which was long and drawn out, but atleast I can play Apocolyptic Mode now, hehe.

Sills and DEvon came over after that and we went to some kid's house. They were all 15 or 16 and playing poker with a ton of money. Crazy rich kids. It was something crazy like $25 a hand, so me and Devon didn't chip in, we played Nintendo. There was some really cute girl, Emily, there. I tried to get her number, but it was unsuccessful. Lucky for me, Christine is friends with her so I can get in contact with her that way and she can tell her what a nice guy I am.

Afterwards we went to my house and my dad got pissed so we had to leave. Went to Ashton's and played Halo and Fallout. Called it an early night and that's that.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/299134-Six-of-Clubs