*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298287-Coke-problem-Not-talking-C2-either
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#298287 added July 13, 2004 at 4:59pm
Restrictions: None
Coke problem. Not talking C2 either.
Heard some distressing news last night from J9 as we were moving our kitchen stuff into the new place. She said that BrianS has developed a drug problem.

Developed? What developed? He had a serious cocaine problem when he was living in Austin. Maybe I'm the only one that knew that though.

Now, how she heard this I don't know. I'm assuming she found this out from KrisM, who I know hung out with BrianS at JRs this weekend. I had recently discussed with KrisM the ongoing money issues Brian seemed to have and the fact that even though he has a well-paying job and virtually no bills, except rent and utils (and my car, but he's not been paying for that so that doesn't exactly count). At the time, I asked her if she thought he might be sick because he'd lost a lot of weight and was acting odd. She hadn't considered that, but she said she didn't think he was sick. I voiced then that I thought his money was going up his nose, because what else could possibly be happening that he wouldn't tell us about?

Brian tells me everything. Even stuff that I don't want to know. Stuff that makes me stick my fingers in my ears and go "EwEwEw! TMI! TMI!" (translation: Too Much Information)

Come to find out, KrisM got a call from his landlord asking about Brian's situation. Brian had been telling her all these atrocious lies about why he was so behind on his rent and can't pay. Something about his brother dying and having to bail his mom out...

Then Jeanine mentions how Brian has this drug problem... Yeah, NO, I didn't KNOW about it! Jesus! I knew he went through a bout of drinking like there was no tomorrow, but I didn't know he'd gone back down that road.

And today Brian calls me and talks about moving into a new place with Bo that's only going to cost him $25 more a month. I asked what his current landlord thought about him breaking the lease and he said she was totally fine with it. I just wanted to scream that I knew everything and that I knew he was lying and just to STOP FUCKING LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING!

AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN CAR BACK, YOU SHITHEAD LOSER!


© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298287-Coke-problem-Not-talking-C2-either