*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298279-Curiosity-did-what
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#298279 added July 13, 2004 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Curiosity did what?
I'm looking forward to karate tonight. It's CPIs first night back. He was supposed to have the last few days off to go with MGK to Wyoming to her uncle's cabin or something, but that plan got shot all to hell when he broke up with her. He went ahead and took the time off though.

As much as I like mmmoore personally, I don't care for their teaching style.

Anyway, I'm dying to know how CPI's little "closure" talk with MGK went on Friday morning. After staying out until 3am (when he got home) the night before, he was supposed to meet her the next day at 10am because she wanted to talk out everything that was going on.

Timeline: He broke it off late Monday, Thursday we (all of us) go out, and Friday the closure discussion with MGK.

I wonder what happened? He said that he didn't feel that the two of them had a whole lot else to say to each other. That "I have to break up with you because I like you, but I don't love you and never will and now you are in the processes of moving into the serious love realm and it's a bad idea to continue this if I know I won't ever feel the same" had pretty much covered it. He still felt bad enough about the whole thing to wish that she would just holler and scream and go generally bug nuts on him during this little discussion. Said it would make him feel better if she did.

He obviously cares about her. That night at mrsmoore's bday gathering when she had called him crying and stressed and he was so concerned he left immediately, proved that, even if he hadn't admitted as much. That night his leaving broke my heart, but I was impressed. It made me wish I had someone here that would do that for me.

Todd would, I'm sure, if he didn't live 1000 miles away. Another minor inconvenience in this whole dynamic. Sigh.

Yesterday, I talked to Fran about the issues with Todd. Mainly, him not being HERE and me now needing someone HERE. Igot nothing resolved except to get some of it off my chest. Which felt pretty good considering I can't really talk about it with Tiff and J9. They both have their share of issues to deal with right now.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/298279-Curiosity-did-what