*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297297-Well
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#297297 added July 6, 2004 at 1:01am
Restrictions: None
Well...
So, Fourth of July was fuckin' awesome. Was woken up by Sills and he came over. I took a shower and we went to meet Jay at Star Land who was meeting two girls, Sarah and Shannon. We got there and we raced go-karts and that was pretty much it. Sarah was really cute, Shannon was...eh, not as cute. Both were really quiet which kinda pissed me off.

Afterwards, we went to Cue-Times and stayed there for awhile. Decided the best plan of action after that was to go to my house and watch CKY. Nothing too exciting. Chris made a drink of his own concoction. Kinda a mix between a fruit smootie and lots of Vodka. He said he put a ton in, but you couldn't taste the Vodka at all. It barely got me buzzed, but oh well. So anyways, Jay was trying to get Sarah to strip via text message. She said she would if we started to. Jay texted me and said to take off my shirt when he does. So we did and the girls thought it was great. Then we decided to go further so me and Jay took our pants off. It was pricelees because Jamie and Ashton came over then and the look on their faces was hysterical.

After awhile, Sills came back with Christine and things got brutal. We brought out my big blue plastic bat and started whacking each other with it. Fucking hilarious. Jamie got the worst of it. I slammed him across the back and it left a bruise and ripped through some skin. I kick ass! Sills and Jay slapped me across the face as hard as they could, it gave me a huge headache.

Things calmed down and then the girls all went home except for Christine. The rest went to Jay's to light off some fireworks. Hell of a time there. Al and Bill met up with us and it was a blast. We abused Jamie some more by throwing poprocks at his bare back and ass. Fucking golden. We literally blew up everything we had that we could. It was magical.

Afterwards, we went back to Al and Bill's place and played some Halo and sat around. Me and Bill got in a tittie twister fight and since he's double my size and about 10 times stronger than me, I lost, but I feel I put up a good fight. My entire chest was covered with whelps. After that, we called it a night and went home.

Then today started off with me and Chris going to the Aquarium. It kicked ass. We witnessed Penguin Rape which was hilarious. Everything there is pretty awesome. Huge fish and all. Afterwards we went to the iMax Theater and saw a 3D movie. "The Deep Ocean" or something like that. It kicked ass. We got home around 6 and were completely exhausted.

Danielle and Joanna came over around that time and we tied up Joanna and pretty much raped her on all fronts with any object we found in my room. Me and Danielle are the Tag Team Rapers. They broke my bed again. THis is the 4th time not involving sex or even me. What the fuck? Anyways, after that I took Joanna to Stop and Shop to get energy drinks and hopefully my DVD from Courtney, but she didn't have it. Oh well, better luck next time.

Went to the Mall to meet up with Ashton after that and we had some fun at the Arcade. Good times watching Ashton kick ass at DDR and me playing pinball. Ashton left after that and we decided to rendezvous back at his house for some Halo. I said my goodbyes to the ladies and went over there. We finally beat the third level of Halo on Legendary and are on to the fourth tomorrow morning. It's kinda strange how simple it was to beat the last level and then how hard it was to beat the third. THe fourth level is going to be, as Ashton put it, "Retarded."

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/297297-Well