*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296465-summer-love-doubtful
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#296465 added June 29, 2004 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
summer love??? doubtful
This summer has been intresting. To start it off let me tell you about the end of school. It ended, I got 2 A's 1 B and a C---Stupid math. Anyway, towards the end of school i just got so tired of monica that i stopped speaking to her--entirely. I started to get along and hang out more w/ a new group of friends, lisa, andrea, megan and denielle of course. The day before school ended there was a potiental drama--i found out that andrea's bf asshole of the universe Matt, cheated on her. So i was stuck in a rather tough situation. Everyone knows i hate matt, I was worried that she wouldn't believe me and it would ruin our new bond. Anyway, after a night of fretting and asking advice from ppl, (lisa tiffany kellie) i went into our first hour unsure about what to do. Luckly (well not really...) andrea came up to me berry eyed and said that they broke up the night before. Apperently he said a bunch of crap about her being to stressed out or something like that. I don't know. So then i told her. Yeah she was livid, she wrote him this evil but halarous note, and while all of the sr's were practicing their grad walk i went down the asile while all of them were seated and i gave matt a present from andrea and her mom along w/ the note. classic.
a couple weeks later lisa andrea and i went to flagstaff for a day trip. it was pretty fun, we shopped ate some good food and watched an indpendent film. on our way home we all got into this really deep converstation about ghosts and stuff like that, we got so carried away that when i finally looked around we were 1 hour away from gallup!!!! ahhh!!! way off track! so we got back pretty late and embarassed. it was so fun.
my job got stressful. on june first we opened up for fuu fuu lunches and then reset the whole restruant for high tea. then after resetting the whole restruant and haveing no customers we reset for foundu. lots of pointless work, and the owners were so stressed out. the first day we opened up gilles was in a horrible temper, as court and drew dried dishes they talked and he blew up @ them he told them to go fucking home and stop wasteing his fucking time and money. then he went on his usual rant about replacing all of us. i met courtney's eye's and we shared the thought that he should try. anyway, i ended up working nights w/ cody and the new soux chef sebastion (like the crab from the little mermaid) i didn't work w/ anyone i liked and it was always tense. barb and gilles then brought back their little pet chris. stupid boy. sr in college, typical "cute" looks, slimmy charming, conceededed, condesending. you know the type. needless to say we didn't get along to well. and after a while i got run down. so after a shitty night i quit. so now i don't really have a job which sucks no job no $$
so lately i have been hanging out at alex's w/ kellie, this has resulted in me having a crush on this guy scott. i met him in speech and debate he is about 2 years older then me so sometimes he comes to tournments to judge. i always thought he was kinda cool but i was usually busy w/ my crush on colin. god i sound like a boy crazy teenager. ugh. anyway i like him, so kellie and jake are trying to "hook us up" umm ok. i don't think anything will come of it because scott has this fasination w/ slutty girls. moving on in the complexities, alex, leader of the group type thing has a massive crush type thing on me. i have known for a while that he wants to have sex with me but last night i found out that he likes me because i'm "cool and hot but he also thinks you'll be a tiger in the sack---zack and kellie" i do not want to be in any way some sort of conquest for him. no. i will not tolerate people discussing my sex life. i'm a virgin. what makes him think that he will get any. righttttttt.... no one has ever supposedly been able to resist. i might go out w/ him. i really want to go out with someone, i know it sounds superficial but i just want the experience. i think i'll stay away from them for a couple nights then see what i feel/think. well until later.......
mj

© Copyright 2004 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296465-summer-love-doubtful