*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296353-And-Ill-get-paid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#296353 added June 28, 2004 at 6:51pm
Restrictions: None
And I'll get paid!
DParker liked my book review. Wants me to put together something weekly for the new super secret publication. It's going to be called Dirt. He also wants to see my Good and Evil column, the Tarot readings and Escaping Eutopia.

And then he mentioned getting paid to boot! WOO HOO! Probably not a lot, but it's something. If I can do the book review and the Tarot cards then that would be fucking awesome. He also said that he could get books for me, like they do for Clay at the daddy paper. I bet that will chap Clay's hide. Especially, if the whole point is to review stuff he wouldn't stoop to even opening.

Heather wants to see a couple of reviews for her online mag and asked if I'd be interested in selling ads for it once she gets that all set up. I said sure. I don't know when I'd work that in exactly, but...

And then there's that whole ad campaign for the karate school, which should be my first priority. Ugh. I gotta get to work on some of this stuff. No rest for the wicked, or at least the thoughroughly dastardly.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/296353-And-Ill-get-paid