*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295981-Passed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#295981 added June 25, 2004 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Passed!
Tested last night and passed with flying colors. I only screwed up 2 of the combinations and it took me two tries to pass the nunchukas around my neck without knocking out my front teeth. I'm just glad it's over. I was so nervous I threw up a little. Not to mention that I was practically hyperventalating.

And the black belts pulled a funny. I was standing out on the mat after the first two forms, prepping to do Won-Hyo, when CPI tells me to prep Yul-Guk. And I'm standing there, calm on the outside (sort of), freaking out in my head thinking "Jesusgod! I didn't learn that one!! I missed an entire form!! OHGODOHGODOHGOD..."

And I look up and the Moores and CPI are snickering behind their hands. Bastards. I didn't have to know Yul-Guk. They hadn't even taught it yet. I think I cursed and called them bad people.

The fun part was the adult class. We're learning escrima sticks. I'm a natural.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/295981-Passed