*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294038-Fuck-you--Im-updating
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#294038 added June 10, 2004 at 1:24am
Restrictions: None
Fuck you! I'm updating!
After....however long it's been, finally I'm in the mood to update. Since I forget everything that's happened in the past few days, this will just be about recent events.

Yesterday I updated my AIM so I could connect with people to send them pictures, but I had to sacrafice my away messages. Fucking sucks, but I'll manage. These new features are annoying though. I don't give a shit if someone comes back from idle. Go fuck yourself.

Today I woke up early and drove Terri to the hospital in Boston. She couldn't see the doctor for some reason, but it was fun to go anyways. Hopefully she'll get a ride tomorrow. I got her to try some energy drinks and she left a pack of cigarettes in my car, so hopefully she's starting to quit smoking.

Wokr was completely dead today. There was hardly any business at all. I wrote notes to Kristin to try and convince her to hang out sometime. Around 10, Stacey and Stacey came in. I was so happy to see them, but they took me to school with how I ran the place. I'm no god, I can't run this place like the masters. Me and Stacey C. argued over if Toni was hot or not. Her point was "If Toni is hot, then Stacey Mac is a super model." Who said she wasn't? We talked for awhile after work and maybe sometime during the summer we'll have a party at my house. Good stuff.

I got home and I saw that I got my grades. I got a C in Spanish! A FUCKING C! I'm not mad, I'm confused! I didn't go to calss for the last 2-3 weeks of the semester, didn't hand in my project, and I didn't even take the final! How does someone get a C for that??? Meghan got a D and she went to class! I should just sign up for classes and not go, I seem to do better that way.

Writing II -----------B
Freshman Seminar------B- mainly because I didn't write about the subject they gave me half the time
Elementry Spanish II--Fucking C!
HR Management --------C-

2.350 for the semester
2.111 for the year

Goddamn life is beautiful

In other random notes, Maria told me that she could've demoted me a long time ago, but didn't. She doesn't keep me for my work ethic. In fact, she's not sure why she keeps me a CDH. I guess I just keep everyone happy and raise the morale.

I'm wondering when me and Jenny are going to hang out, that'll be fun.

Wow, my room really is a mess.

I think this is enough of an update for now.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294038-Fuck-you--Im-updating