*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291175-CPI-MIA
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#291175 added May 19, 2004 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
CPI MIA
Cutie-Pie Instructor was a no-show for classes yesterday. There was some vague mumbling about him getting so sunburned he could hardly move, but I get the feeling that's not the whole story. The Moores', S. in particular, acted pissed, but I figured that he doesn't get any days off unless he calls in sick. They should just expect a couple of these occasionally, until they can hire a backup or get themselves trained. He can't do everything all the damn time. Yeesh.

Still... kind of a disappointment that he was MIA since I wanted to continue the bonding process that had started the day before over the winch he installed on the Jeep. It was so cute! He drug me out to the parking lot to show me the brand new shiny winch like a little kid with a new toy.

I wonder if we're going to get to go out on Thursday for the Foray.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/291175-CPI-MIA