*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290860-Working-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#290860 added May 17, 2004 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Working Girl
Looks like I got the job at the tea store. I took the drug test - and passed - on Friday. I haven't gotten a call from the manager setting up a time for me to come in and train, but I'm sure I will today or tomorrow.

BOC starts in a week or two. I told Jeanine that I could only work the Friday night 6-midnight shift. I gotta go buy some shorts. It's going to be a long, hot summer.

Mo is gone for good. Jeanine and I spent the weekend cleaning and moving our stuff back to it's original areas. We cleaned bathrooms, and scoured the refrigerator, and vacuumed the loft, and threw away dead plants, and swept the balcony, and de-cat/mo haired the furniture, and dusted the electronics, and windexed the windows and mirrors, all the while playing the Pixies at 150 decibles. Yesterday, in celebration of reclaiming Westfrizland for the natives, we mixed up a batch of strawberry daquiris and had a BBQ on the porch. Jeanine's going to set up her paints in the living room and I'm going to set up the laptop in the loft on my desk and work surrounded by my books. Aaaaahhhhh...

So this is what domestic bliss is like.


© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290860-Working-Girl