*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290400-Bummed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#290400 added May 14, 2004 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
Bummed
I didn't go on the weekly Thursday Night Foray. I hope I didn't miss anything. I'm sure Tiff will let me know what happened, but I hated not being there.

With everything going on with Todd, I really felt like it was a bad idea to be drinking. I might crawl under the table with a bottle of JackDaniels and never come out. Combine that with being weepy and you've got a person you never want to go out with again.

Odd that CPI sensed something was amiss from the moment I walked in the door. We'd just started working on the bags and I'd stepped off the mat to go get my gloves after wrapping my hands. As I was coming back on, he stopped me and asked if everything was alright.

I almost started to cry right there. Sympathy from any corner will get me every time.

I said no and explained that I was just tired - which I was, but that wasn't the main issue. Then later, after class, as he was shouting around for marg participants and he asked if I was going. I said no, not this week. He gave me shit and then stopped and gave me a big hug (he never does that with me). Which, again, nearly made me bawl. Then as I was leaving, he hit me in the head with a rolled up handwrap.

Suprisingly, that made me feel better.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/290400-Bummed