*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289954-Totally-over-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#289954 added May 12, 2004 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
Totally over it
Went to the Who is Jill's Sister? party, got there about 8:45 or so with Tiff, J9 and Melinda in tow. CPI was there with MGK. They're really weird together. Not affectionate at all. Not that they have to do those gross-out public displays of affection, but I've seen two total strangers with better repore then those two.

At the party, Amy (Jill's sister) ran into me and glassed herself in the teeth with a raised glass of champagne when I was on my way out to the front porch. I stopped to make sure she was all right - she kinda made a production of it - and CPI, who had been standing right there made some "Oh you know Holly..." so-clumsy-bull-in-a-china-shop comment and I got pissed and have been pissed ever since. I had consumed one beer and a half beers and she was stumbling and slurring, so really wasn't my fault. Yesterday in class I couldn't help just glaring at him.

I guess it's love or hate with me. Guess I'll have to hate him.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289954-Totally-over-it