*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289411-By-an-act-of-will-alone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#289411 added May 7, 2004 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
By an act of will alone...
Went out last night for the usual. Bigger crowd than usual, Jill, Sarah, Howie, Amy, CPI, Tiff, Mel, J-9 and myself.

Good thing that T & J9 were present, they kept me laughing. We're the 3 musketeers of Hilarity: Bunny (J9), Trixie (Tiff), and Buffy (me). I was really in no mood at all after having heard that CPI went with MGK to meet her parents. I guess it's serious. You don't just take some guy that you're not completely in love with home to meet the folks. And if you're not totally head over heels in love with her then you don't put yourself through the gauntlet of the 'rents/ future in-laws. That's a dealbreaker or maker there.

I smoked. That just shows you the state of mind I was in. I couldn't even look CPI in the eye. I left at 10:15pm because I was so done.

I cannot get involved like this! It's crazy! Completely wacko! Get over it!

So I am. By a sheer act of will, I'm over it. No more crush. No more giving a shit. I'm going to go to Who is Jill's Party and I'm not going to care and I'm going to have a good time. So there.

OK. So now he's got to stop flirting with me, cause I read too much into it.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289411-By-an-act-of-will-alone