*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289242-Entitlement-Issues
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#289242 added May 6, 2004 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Entitlement Issues
Fran said I had entitlement issues. Basically, that I don't ask for things that I'm entitled to, and that's why I keep the majority of my relationships at arm's length.

Makes a lot of sense considering the one thing I asked for from Carl in the divorce was that he help pay off one of my credit cards. Which didn't happen. And then there's Brian with my car and the payments he should be making that aren't happening. And let's not forget Monica with the moving out of my place. God knows that is never going to happen.

Seriously, why wouldn't I keep people at arm's length? Most of the time I try to be good girlfriend and I get fucked. I am not a stupid person - eventually I learn. Even if it is the hard way.

Let me see... who do I not keep at arm's length in one way or the other? Ummm... Tiff? Maybe. Jeanine? Maybe. Those are the only ones I can think of. Maybe family members: Mom, Dad, and the sibs. Connie.

Huh. No boys made the list. (Dad and Bro don't count) Funny, but not surprising.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289242-Entitlement-Issues