*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289105-Talk-is-Jeep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#289105 added May 5, 2004 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
Talk is Jeep
Last night after 4:45p Master's class, I had to leave to go to my critique group which meets every other Tuesday. I've been ditching the adult class at 7p because it's grappling night and I fucking hate grappling.

Anyway, I'm leaving class and I've not been my usual energetic self because I'm pooped after being through the wringer at work all day. As I'm out the door CPI turns the class over to one of the other black belts and comes running out after me asking if I'm coming back for the later class. I confess that I fucking hate grappling, but even if I didn't, I still had my writer's group to attend.

He follows me out to the Jeep and tries to keep the conversation going by chatting about our mutual love: The Jeep Wrangler. (His is yellow, mine is red.) Checks mine out, admires the additions, chats about the pitfalls of a non-functioning high-jack and whether or not a winch is really necessary even in the Rockies, but I have to cut it short because I'm running late.

It killed me. Especially, since he was making a special effort to strike up a private conversation.

I wonder if he's going to the Who is Jill's Sister? party on Sat. I wonder if he is going to bring Mygirlfriendkim. Maybe they broke up. I live in hope.

Does that make me a bad person?

MGK was at graduation on Saturday for the first time ever. I did my kama form demo for the crowd and Jeanine was pretty certain that I looked bad-ass enough to make MGK pee herself a little. Jeanine always knows just what to say. *Smile*)It's a real gift she has.

On a different note, I found out on Monday that Colin spent an hour and a half in the car with Monica on Friday night trying to convince her to turn over her keys and let him drive her home. When he asked on Monday if she got home OK I had to say "Yes" and then add under my breath "Eventually".

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/289105-Talk-is-Jeep