*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288430-Yo-ho--Yo-ho--A-pirates-life-for-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#288430 added May 1, 2004 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me!
I was a pirate yesterday. It fucking rocked! I got up and went to Stop and Shop and hung out with Steve for a bit. He was in a horrible mood because of Toni breaking up with him. Plus, there was new evidence why. I talked to Deb to get the full story.

After Steve got out of work, we were talking with Andrea and she was on the verge of a breakdown. I feel bad about what's happening to her, but I can't really do anything about it. Unless I can kill a few people. Then she'd be happy, hehe. I talked to Kim for about 5 seconds...on Steve's phone. I really haven't talked to her that much and have been missing her for awhile.

Later on, me and Steve met up with Joe and went to the mall and got some hankerchief. We all started the bandit look and it was great. We went into Stop and Shop and were going to ask the people at the bank if we could make a withdrawal, but decided that might be dangerous. Anyways, I got the idea that maybe I should be a pirate. I went back to my house and tried to find my costume, but failed. I did however find a quarter sleeve nylon shirt. Kick Ass!

Went over to Costume Capers afterwards and found out Elyse works there. From previous entries, you'll know she's the one that was hitting on me and Steve in the Stop and Shop parking lot a long time ago. Anyways, all the pirate costumes they had were just for rent. I found some accessories though that worked out pretty nice. Eye patch, leather gloves, a sword, and a red and white striped vest. Boo ya. The only shitty thing was there were no pirate pants! I had to wear my jeans.

After I suited up, we went to the South Shore Plaza and I ran around crazily for awhile. Went into Hot Topic and got some pirate shorts. They were awesome. My outfit was complete and I was psyched. After we took a bunch of pictures, we finally got kicked out of there and went to Stop and Shop. Todd was there and he wasn't too happy with us, oh well. Afterwards we went to some random kid's house to get something for Nate, but he didn't have it.

Me and Steve went driving after that and went down to Middleboro and then stopped at a 711 and got a few scratch tickets. I won a ton of money, but I've spent it all since then.

Today I woke up and thought, "You know, I'm just not in the mood for class." Anyways, I hung out with Steve after changing my oil and we went to see Envy. It was a cute movie, not too bad. After that we went to Arline's party. It was a cool time celebrating Cathy's birthday. She was kinda bitchy about people being quiet in the movie, but oh well. It's her party.

Kim came late into the game and she kept trying to get my attention during the movie. It was kinda annoying, so I tried to get her to watch it. It was kinda funny though since she came in near the end and didn't get any of it. We just ran around and such afterwards and it was fun.

Before dropping off Kim, we talked and it was a much needed talk. We basically said how we think the relationship is going and we both agreed that its not too good. We both think that we'd be better friends than a couple. It went smoothly with no bloodshed. I really don't think I've ever had a break up that has been harsh. Still love her to death and always will.

After dropping off Kim, I listened to "Beautiful in my Eyes" by Joshua Kadison and drove up to the highschool. I just sat there and looked at it for awhile. I miss the simplicity my senior year was. School, Work, Home. That was all that happened. I miss last Summer. Even more, I miss the Summer before that. I miss the walks, I miss Danielle, I miss Adam, I miss everything about it.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288430-Yo-ho--Yo-ho--A-pirates-life-for-me