*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288247-Huge-Turnon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#288247 added April 29, 2004 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Huge Turnon
CPI has the most amazing splits kick I have ever seen! Last night we were practicing and I swear he got 7 ft off the ground! With a sprained ankle! I know he was showing off a little, because he doesn't typically compete in our contests and he was dying to get in on this one.

My nipples went SPROING! just watching him. Damn! He was all effortless power and grace. Something below my navel was clapping and screaming like a Beatles fan "We want him! Yes, that one! Right here, right now!!"

Joel came in second and I got first prize for Most Like a Cheerleader. *Sigh* Even the kids were making fun of me. Joel took up for me though by saying that anyone who wanted to taunt me was more than welcome to suit up and let me practice my reverse side kick on them.

He's speaking from experience. I gave him whiplash last time we were partnered up together.

They pretty much shut up after that.

CPI and I have a weird flirty relationship going on - very pleasant and fun, but harmless. He's definitely getting more at ease around me, less goofy, more confident.

I think we're going over to Tiff's house tonight. She has foosball in the basement and we're both so fucking poor that it's way cheaper to bring our liquor from home and bunk down for the night at her place. CPI was up for it. This plan may change, however, depending on who shows for class tonight. Sarah and Jill may not want to go all the way out to Arvada. But it doesn't seem fair that Tiff and CPI should always be the ones to have to drive all the way home after Thursday Night Foray.




© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/288247-Huge-Turnon