*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286543-The-Nights-Over
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#286543 added April 17, 2004 at 2:24am
Restrictions: None
The Night's Over
I can't remember the last time I updated and I really don't want to go back and check. Anyways, I'll just update from Thursday on.

Thursday was good. Didn't go to class because I was too damn tired. I didn't take a shower because there was no water. Got up later and Kim came over. We slept in bed for a bit and then decided to go to Friendlys. Good time there. Around 3 I drove her to track and I proceeded to go home and play Vice City. However, that didn't work out the way I planned, oh well. When Kim got home from Track, we went to my house and watched the Crow. She was upset because she thought I forgot about our anniversary. More specifically a present. I planned after the movie to go to the mall to get her a piece of jewelery of her choice. She didn't want to pick anything, so she went to Subway and I looked around. Saw this incredibly cute crystal seal in Noah's and got that. A tad pricey, but hey, I'll manage. Anyways, after that we went back home and we watched Willow. It was an awesome time.

Today I woke up to Kim coming in my room and falling asleep with me. I got up to attempt to take a shower and it was ice cold water. I said "Fuck That!" and went showerless yet again. Went to class and afterwards talked to Sasha and Brian. Didn't go to the movies with Shaneen because she didn't feel up to it. I talked to Andrea at work and she didn't feel up to the movies either. Oh well. Me and Kim then decided to see Kill Bill and went to my house to wait for the movie. Got a little sidetracked and 9:30 rolled around. I figured the movie would be sold out and we just sat at my house and watched Blow. Really good movie. Anyways, around midnight we went back to her house to drop her off. Went to Mickey Dee's and came home. Talked to Andrea for a few minutes and she was in tears. She was having a breakdown and I rushed over to her house to calm her down. I think it worked. We talked a lot fo things over and I think she'll be alright. Atleast I hope so. Can't imagine what I'd do if something were to happen to her.

So now it's 2:30 and I'm gonna call it a night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286543-The-Nights-Over