*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285863-Go-RedSox
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#285863 added April 12, 2004 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
Go RedSox!
So, yesterday was pretty good. I woke up and went to work at 9. I was unbelievably tired and hungry. For the past week I've been having this pain in my stomach when I breathe in. Have 2 energy drinks to fix that problem. It was hectic till 12:30 which is when I got my break. Then I did some mutating and turned into an Easter Bunny! It was so fucking awesome! I got to hand out candy and everything, I freaked out a few of my friends because they didn't know it was me. Got more affection from hot girls than I would if Ididn't dress up as a bunny, hehe. It was just simply amazing.

At 4 I mutated back into human form and dropped the costume off at the shop with Sills. Then our plan began to fall into place. Operation: Sills Getsa Girl. The title needs work, but hey that's ok. Sills drove to Jamie's and got a table while me and Kim picked up Christine and drove there. We had her close her eyes and led her over to the table. She opened her eyes and was so excited. It was perfect! I felt so good about bringing them together. Me and Kim make the best match makers.

After Jamie's, we went back to my house and watch "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" Awesome movie. Afterwards, we put on "Monty Python's The Holy Grail" and me and Kim left the room to give Sills and Christine "alone time." During that "alone time" we started wrestling around and we both got beat up badly, hehe. She deserved it though, she was trying to steal my door locker thing.

We drove home Christine and Kim after that and then went to Friday's. It was a good time, but I couldn't continue on afterwards and went home. It was great to see everyone again, but I felt sick.

Today I woke up and went to work at 9 again. Worked till 3 and it was pretty damn busy. It's just unnatural what people will do on holidays. But if people celebrate jesus by buying bunnies and eggs from our store, I'm a happy guy. Afterwards, I went to see Mum and stopped by Rich's house to get my Playstation 2. He's had it for about a year or so probably. Dinner was really good. Haven't had a home cooked meal in awhile. Went driving around with Terri for a bit after that and then came home.

Kim was feeling really depressed after reading all my journal entries. I guess I lead a very sad life. Anyways, I was going to meet her at her house and have a talk in person with her, but her parents snagged her back inside the house before I could get there. Oh well. We talked on the phone afterwards and I tried my best to cheer her up, don't think it really worked to well, but I tried. Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning.

Spent the rest of the night eating Mickey Dee's and talking to Kristen. Yet again we discovered we're more twin-like than before. It's so much fun talking with her because we're so alike. She is definately awesome.

Then I looked at my watch and said "Wow, it's late."


Times have changed and times are strange
Here I come, but I ain't the same
Mama, I'm coming home
Times gone by seem to be
You could have been a better friend to me
Mama, I'm coming home

You took me in and you drove me out
Yeah, you had me hypnotized
Lost and found and turned around
By the fire in your eyes

You made me cry, you told me lies
But I can't stand to say goodbye
Mama, I'm coming home
I could be right, I could be wrong
Hurts so bad, it's been so long
Mama, I'm coming home

Selfish love yeah we're both alone
The ride before the fall
But I'm gonna take this heart of stone
I just got to have it all

I've seen your face a hundred times
everyday we've been apart
I don't care about the sunshine, yeah
'Cause Mama, Mama, I'm coming home
I'm coming home

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285863-Go-RedSox