*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285710-Dream-a-little-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#285710 added April 10, 2004 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Dream a little dream
I had a weird sex dream last night where the featured guy was a combination of Todd and Cutie-Pie Instructor. That is in itself was more than a little disconcerting. I don't know how I knew the guy was both of them, I just did. The voice was Todd's, the commanding presence was a mixture of Todd and CPI and the aura was all CPI. His physical appearance shifted between the two.

We were sitting at the kitchen table in a house that wasn't familiar to me at all but in which I felt perfectly comfortable and we were drinking coffee and looking at a calender trying to figure out when Todd/CPI would be able to schedule some time for a visit in the future. (This is part is normal since Todd and I don't live in the same state and he has to fly in every month or two to see me. Or I go there. Whatever.)

I get up from the table and pick up our empty cups, making a coy departing shot about how it's sad that we have to schedule time for sex. I walk to the sink and start to put down the cups when he's pressing up behind me. He runs a hand up under my skirt and says, in Todd's rumbling landslide voice, "What about right now?"

I'm not wearing any underwear under my skirt because the next thing I know he pushes a finger into my asshole and I'm arching back, reaching up behind me to grab a double fistful of his hair and coming HARD.

Yeah. Whew. I swear I sat straight up in bed and said "Holy shit!" I've never had a dream quite like that before.

And I'm not big into the back door stuff either. Put a hand on my butt, slap my butt, pinch my butt, that's fine. Come anywhere near me with a piece of anatomy or anything else and talk about wanting to put it in my butt and I'm, like, "Bye-bye. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out."




© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285710-Dream-a-little-dream