*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285517-How-bout-them-redsox
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#285517 added April 9, 2004 at 1:24am
Restrictions: None
How bout them redsox?
The korning was pretty much a blur. Don't remember much. What I do remember is that I got home, took a shower, and then was going to call Kim until I saw her away message. She went to Boston. I guess no hanging out today...

Basically hung around and watched Mr. Deeds before work. Went to work and had a good day. Had a good line-up and such. It was pretty busy but it calmed down a lot at times. Got to talk to Courtney a bit. Found out that she's a smart ass and gets out of school at 11 everyday. She's a junior and would be graduating this year if she doubled up on her english classes. That's why she can get here at 2. She seems like a really cool person. Also think she might like me. I really hope she doesn't, she'd make a better friend I feel. Matt is on the prowl anyways, wouldn't want to deprive him of that, hehe.

Night went pretty slow after 9. Got out kinda late at 11:13 and did the rest of the carriages. Came home and talked to Kim and Andrea. It was a good time. Then went to sleep. Well, actually going to do that now.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285517-How-bout-them-redsox