*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285459-KA-POW
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#285459 added April 8, 2004 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
KA-POW!
Last night in karate class, I got accused by one of the other Master students (M.Ronan) of being a suck-up. Hey, it's not my fault that I rock and Cutie-Pie Instructor recognizes that. I asked M.Ronan if he was threatening my life. And if he was, welcome to the cafeteria baby 'cause I'm serving knuckle sandwiches. He laughed at me in his deep basso, jovial, big guy manner. I don't think he took me serious.

Damn.

If anyone ever calls my bluff on that threatening-my- life? bit I'm screwed.

In the later class, Glennis made some comment about me being able to come to multiple karate classes because I have no social life. In an untypically Zen moment, I didn't rise to the bait. Glennis always teases me. I think she knows I have a crush on C.P.I. (Cutie Pie Instructor). I didn't have to respond though because CPI actually jumped in and said that he knows that isn't true, that I got it goin' on. Now you can take that one of two ways. Either he thinks I'm a slut, or he knows I have lots of friends and therefore a very active social life, which he has experienced first hand - the latter one, that is. THE LATTER ONE.

Yeesh. You have a dirty mind.

I countered with the statement that I don't have a social life between 4:45pm and 7:30pm and can therefore attend more than one class a night, but after that all bets are off. And I even managed to say it without sticking out my tongue at the end.

Being "adult" is all about impulse control.


© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/285459-KA-POW