*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284668-Today-was-amazing
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#284668 added April 3, 2004 at 2:51am
Restrictions: None
Today was amazing!
Woke up and Bickford's with Steve as usual. I was going to talk to Toni, very cute cashier, for Steve. Only one thing that's an issue. She has a kid. Anyways, I decided I shoiuld go to school instead.

10 minutes late to Spanish and there was a test today. Think I did pretty good. The other classes were pretty boring. Nothing much happened. Went to Mickey Dee's afterwards and then went to Stop and Shop Abington. Noreen was there and I told her my prank on Kim and she told almost every female cashier there. They all agreed that they would've dumped me on the spot, hehe.

I went home and hung out there for a bit. Matt called and I updated him on everything that's been going on. Probably going to visit him on Monday. Afterwards, I went in to visit Kim and Steve. I stayed there for about 3 hours when Doris (kinda violently) told me to leave. So for a half hour, I went to the mall.

Who do I see there? Erin McIver. Still looks the same as before. We had a short conversation which was pretty nice. Gave her a hug and said bye and went back to Stop and Shop.

I pick up Kim and Steve and we go to see Hellboy. It was alright, Kim fell asleep because she's a loser, hehe, just kidding. Anyways, we go to Stop and Shop and she hijacks my car. It was a fun time and then Steve drove home and we sat in the car and talked for a bit. Her mum called and was really mad, so I drove her home. That made it a night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284668-Today-was-amazing