*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283539-Bondage-pants
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#283539 added March 26, 2004 at 3:50am
Restrictions: None
Bondage pants???
What the hell is with bondage pants? I don't get it. What's the deal with a bunch of straps hanging down off your pants for no reason whatsoever? I found these awesome striped pants online, but there's fucking red straps on them hanging around! No doubt that makes the pants about $40 extra. Fucking bullshit. Just makes me pissed to see that. It's worse than having insanely baggy clothes. That's just been on my mind tonight.

Today was pretty good. I went to class and took a test. Pretty much notified my Freshman Seminar professor that I don't care about college.

Me - All done with the test.
Webb - What's your major?
Me - Nothing now.
Webb - What was it before?
Me - Business Management
Webb - Well, what are you going to do next semester? What are you interested in?
Me - Interested in quitting school and joining the Stop and Shop Army.
Webb - Oh...

I sat in my bed and played video games for about 4 hours after I got home. Most of the time, I debated on whether to update my journal or not. For some reason it's just becoming a hassle now instead of something I like doing. Picked up Kim from school and we hung out at my house for a little bit, then got our checks, then drove her home. I think things are back on trach now. Everything's going fantastic. Around 7 I went to work and it was a good time. Pretty slow and standard. Just the way I like it.

Cassie was being a bitch by staying out of customer service for the majority of the night leaving Andrea in there having no idea what to do. She kept calling me over every so often to ask about the service desk. Yeah, the number one person to ask, hehe. I know shit about back there. I barely know how to look up someone's card number. Scratch tickets are my strong point.

Afterwards I came home and just hung around online. Talked to Danielle a lot, it was a fantastic time. Now I'm just going to eat some pretzel rods and fade off into sleep.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283539-Bondage-pants