*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283513-Its-a-small-world-after-all
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#283513 added March 25, 2004 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
It's a small world after all...
So today was beautiful. Clear skies, warm weather, slight wind, all in all perfect. I was walking back from class to observe my roommate and the rest of the group from my floor sitting around on the lawn outside our building. Feeling oddly social (especially given that I'm starting to get sick of this particular group), I sat down and relaxed. In this small circle was sitting a guy who I have seen around, but hadn't really talked to before. As a result of the conversation in the group he and I began chatting. Well, lo and behold in the middle of our conversation (which ended up migrating to and from the supermarket since I realized I still needed food for dinner), I find out that he actually ran in the same circles as some of Jackson's friends from up here. He had met Jackson at Ian's funeral even. He knew immediatly who I was talking about because one of Jackson's few good friends up here was his best friend. *hums "It's a small world"*

It was a really odd feeling. Especially considering that I constantly heard about Ian from Jackson and basically ended up feeling like I knew the guy. It was really interesting to get a different view of him, and the most interesting thing was that they both basically said the same things. On top of that, this guy has very very similar mannerisms as Jackson. Really reminds me of him in an eerie way.

All in all, an interesting day




"If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time, or the tools, to write." - Stephen King

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." - Mark Twain

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/283513-Its-a-small-world-after-all